Monday, February 04, 2013

Happy Bead People ~ A Fun & Fast Crafty Project


Hi everyone!

Happy Monday!

I had so much FUN making these happy bead people charms this weekend!

Melanie and I are going to take another art retreat weekend in June at Art Camp for Women to make Altered Books together!

I thought these would be FUN to add as embellishments so I made a whole bunch!






They are so quick and easy to make!

All I did was string 2 wooden beads onto some bendable wire and dot some faces on them with acrylic paint!

I made a loop at the top of the wire and put a string on them!

Voila!

They are done!

They are so cute that instead of waiting until June to enjoy them, I strung these at my desk over my computer monitor so I can see them all day.

I think I will make some more this week, but instead of wire, I will just use the string right through the two beads and tie knots.

I also made another Fiber Project this weekend that I will show you tomorrow!

I just love how these turned out and I cannot wait until June.

Melanie and I have already found some books at thrift stores to alter.

It is going to be another fabulous year of creating!

xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

3 comments:

Lori Wostl said...

Melissa, Thanks for your note over at Facebook. These little dingle-bobs are totally sweet! No wonder you want to bring them along!
Give me a call on the toll-free number when you have a moment...it will ring my cell...I want to ask a question. Lori W at Art Camp for Women

Sketching with Dogs said...

Very cute - I defy anyone not to be cheered up but looking at those :)
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

they are tooooo cute!
love
twee