Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fun Pug Art

I am always happily collecting new pug items, and I wanted to share some of the fun pug art I have found over the last week.

What About me? is a beautifully written and illustrated children's book about two pugs, Hunter and Ramona.

Meet Henry... a wonderful pug portrait my friend Nancy Medina created. I am so lucky that I was able to get a ceramic tile of her wonderful watercolor rendering. Please visit her blog to read all about her pugs and the amazing art she creates.

KnobNots are a wonderful, safe way to let people know about your pugs or any dog breed on the other side of the door.

If you are looking for an effective way to let people know what to expect when they open the door, this is the product for you. Transform a closed door into a safety billboard for people and pets.

KnobNots are made here in Colorado and have also expanded to offer Baby KnobNots to help keep the peace while the baby sleeps.

Tonight, Melanie and I start the first of two netting classes at our favorite yarn store in Boulder. It is just fun to go in there as see all of the beautiful yarn. We are going to learn to make net bags. How fun! I will bring my camera to show you what we learn.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

love the door signs! great for summer traveling.

Nevis said...

Awesome!

Punchbugpug said...

I LOVE to collect Pug art too. I need more walls!!!! I'll be adding some of yours real soon.

Nevis said...

Check out the cool wool felted rug (the rectangle):

http://craftsanity.com/

Manon Doyle said...

Fun stuff! I also love the door signs.

Lisa M Griffin said...

I never knew there was so much cute pug art out there.. but you sure find it! =)
Thanks for sharing and I will certainly peek in on your friends blog, portrait she did is great.

The Devil Dog said...

Mom can't wait to see the pictures. Did you ever see the book Unloveable? About a pug and a dog who moves in next door and turns out to be another pug! It is great. Mom will have to check this book out. Great art of Henry.

Roxy