Friday, April 29, 2016

Tunisian Crochet - Fawn & Black Pug Dolls






Happy Friday everyone!

I am so excited to show you the two new pug dolls I just finished for my personal collection.

I had so much FUN making them!

I crocheted them using a Tunisian crochet hook for the bodies and then used my traditional crochet hook to make the facial features and limbs.











I just love how they turned out!

It is always so FUN for me to make a project without knowing what it will look like and then seeing them pop to life!

Thank you so much for always sharing in the excitement with me!

xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie


2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

oh oh oh! these are soooo cute!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh I think these are way to cute!! I know they are happy living in your house! I see their eyes sparkle!
love
tweedles