Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Funnies ~ Whittling Away the Day



Happy Friday Everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee

What a beautiful sunny day we are having in my backyard!

I am making a toothpick by whittling this piece of wood I found today while my mom works on some new drawings for us to enjoy. :)





* I wonder how many chomps it takes to get to the end of this stick? *

I guess I had better learn how to count to find out the answer!

I the meantime, I think I will just keep on chomping!

This is FUN!

What FUN things are you up to today?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoox
R-Chee

3 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Happy Friday Archie! You always make us smile.

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is quite a difficult job Archie, bet it takes a while to get it just right but we know you can do it.
Ooo, wonder what your mum is drawing?
Dip and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh R-CHEE you are the most handsome wood whittler that I know,,, You get cuter everyday!
And I see your momma creating a masterpiece of magic? Am I right?
love
tweedles