Monday, January 19, 2015

Marvelous Monday Smiles!


Happy Monday everyone!

I LOVE Monday Mornings!

... because I get to come to work and see all of you!

R-Chee & I are jumping for joy that we have lots of new photos and smiles to share with you today!

Meet Emma (above) modeling her new Philadelphia Eagles Barkclava Dog Hat!

Photo courtesy of Kathleen, M., PA


Meet Lenny & Squiggy
Photo courtesy of Deb., R., MA


Meet Peggy & Willie
Photo courtesy of Lucinda T., IA


Meet Paddy Cake & Daisy Mae
Photo courtesy of Janey M., NC


Say I LOVE YOU this Valentine's Day!

Add a Heart Badge to any Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Dog Sweater Vest!


Cleo LOVES her new Valentine's Heart Woofie Warmer!
Photo courtesy of Mary R., SC


Please let me know if you would like me to make you a custom Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest.

I sell them in my Etsy Shop!

I am thrilled to make you any color combination that you choose!

You can make up your own color combos or...

You can see all the possibilities anytime in :

The Sweater Vest Gallery at


The Woofie Warmer Gallery at


and

The Barkclava Gallery at


I am happy to make any color combos you would like and now also make Black or Fawn Pugs,  Smile, Monogram, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Love & Teddy Bear Badges in my Etsy Shop that you can add to any Sweater Vest, Hat or Neck Warmer!

How Fun!

xoxoxox

Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

They all look so sweet! Emma will never be cold with her Barklava on and love the heart badge on the woofie warmers!
Dip and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh gosh,, look at all those sweet little faces showing off their beautiful sweater vests!!
All the colors are just perfect!
love
tweedles