Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Funnies ~ Jimmie Sings R-Chee a Tune!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me... Jimmie!

I am here with my brother R-Chee, and I have been practicing a new tune for him!

I can now say lots of things, but every time my mom tries to capture a video of it for you, I clam right up. :)

So she took these photos of us and I thought I would tell you instead of show you today what I said. :)



OK!

Here we go!

and a one, and a two and a three...

"Here I am,
Here I am, 
Here I am Archie, 
Here I am!"

"Come & Play with me!!!!"

"You are so Cute!"




"Jimmie is a pretty, pretty, pretty bird!"


"Jimmie is a goooood bird!"

TA DA!

Yay!

I think Archie liked it!

How 'bout you?

What do yo think?

I promise I will let mom take a video of me soon.

She sure does keep trying!!! :)

What are you up to this weekend?

Please leave us note and let me know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
Jimmie & R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh Jimmie, what a clever little bird you are!
I know just what your mum means, I tried for years to get a photo of video of when Bridge used to turn her head right around when I asked for a kiss and never did manage it.
Good luck with the next time.
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Jimmie,, we love to hear about all the words and songs you sing.!!!
I want to sing along too!
Your sooo smart!
And you and Archie are sooo cute together!
love
twee