Monday, July 07, 2014

Summer Surprises for you ~ New Dog Sweater Vests


Happy Monday everyone!

R-Chee and I have been having so much FUN making new sweater vest treats for you to enjoy!

Although it is Summer, now is a great time to get your choice of a large inventory of sweater vests in my Etsy shop.

Many of these color combinations will not be repeated. 

Right now, you have your pick of the best inventory of the year during the warmer months. :)

Just to give you a preview of what you will find... 

Here are 3 new vests that we just finished for you that are ready to ship today...









and a Wonderful Wildflower Meadow for you & your doggie to play in!






All 3 of these sweater vests are ready to ship today and I am working on more as we speak! :)

I love the new yarn I found for the collars and bobbles of all of these sweaters.

It is a cream fiber that has a colored fiber running through it that changes from purple to golden to green, blue and then to aqua like a rainbow!

I have lots of sweater vests available as Ready to Ship Sweater Vests in my Etsy Shop today!

If I am sold out or you do not find the colors and sizes you would like, No Problem!

I am thrilled to make you any color combination that you choose!

Please let me know if you would like me to make you a custom Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest.

You can make up your own color combos or...

You can see all the possibilities anytime in :

The Sweater Vest Gallery at


The Woofie Warmer Gallery at


and

The Barkclava Gallery at


I am happy to make any color combos you would like and now also make Smile, Monogram, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Love & Teddy Bear Badges in my Etsy Shop that you can add to any Sweater Vest, Hat or Neck Warmer!

How Fun!

xoxoxox

Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

All the new colors are sooo beautfiful! I think we can taste them,,, and all the colors of the rainbow!!!
Very soft and fluffy looking too!
love
twee

Meredith LeBlanc said...

OOOOOOO! We love these new colors!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet