Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer Time Fun ~ A New Little Change Purse


Happy Monday everyone!

R-Chee & I had FUN this weekend making this little change purse that is just like the one I made last year!

I felt like making something fast and fun for Melly and I had an open afternoon, a purse frame and her favorite colors right in my yarn and fabric stash! :)






Ta Da!

I just love how it turned out and I just gave it to her this morning and she loved it too!

Yippeeeee!

What FUN things did you do this weekend?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a gorgeous little purse Melissa!
Melly will be over the moon with it.
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Its precious!!!!
What a loving , special gify!
love
tweedles