Friday, March 07, 2014

Friday Funnies ~ Spring has Sprung for the PUG!


Happy Friday Everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

Yippeeee!

Spring is right around the corner!

I am resting up today for the hour of sleep I miss on Sunday so that I will have extra Spring in my step!

See...

Even though technically I will lose one wink when we Spring ahead for Daylight Savings, The way I look at it I actually get to eat an hour earlier for both meals too!

That is sooooo exciting!



I cannot wait for Sunday to arrive! :)

Our days will start getting longer too!

Now we will have more daylight to play in together!

What do you have planned for the weekend?

Please leave me a note and tell me all about it!

I cannot wait to hear!

xoxoxo
R-Chee


4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are looking forward to spring so we can lose our snow and never miss walkies again, Archie! Mom can't wait to see flowers ♥

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We're planning on springing forward with great glee!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

That's the spirit Archie!
Dip and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi R-Chee
I love the way you look at things,, your right- we get to eat an hour earlier-- and play longer in the evening too!! Happy Days@
love
twee