Friday, January 03, 2014

Friday Funnies ~ It is raining FOODables!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

Happy New Year to all of my friends out there!

I have missed you this past December!

My momma was so busy filling orders that she did not have time to help me write my posts!

Well... now I am back and I have another feathered family member!

Jimmie!

He is my new parakeet brother and I LOVE him!

He is a happy character who sings and dances all day long!

He and my parrotlet brother, Gilbert talk back and forth to each other but do not touch.

They are in separate cages across the room from each other and play outside of their cages at separate times.

I am not allowed to touch them directly either, but Jimmie loves to share with me!

Gilbert eats all of his fresh food, but baby Jimmie likes to feed me!

Momma took pictures and a little movie or you to see and enjoy!






Isn't he FUNNY?

He feeds me like this everyday!

He makes sure I get my extra dessert filled with fiber, grains, fruits and veggies!

Yummy!

What FUN things are you up to this weekend?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!


xoxoxoxo
Yer Pal, R-Chee

4 comments:

tubby3pug said...

oh your new borther is just too too too adorable! what a lucky guy he is to live with you and gilbert and your mom!

retro rover

Noodles said...

You are SO LUCKY Archie! Our birds, Parakeets Jade and Pearl, just eat and eat and eat. The only things they "share" are the feathers they shed all over the place.
Can we trade birds?
Love Noodles

Elgor82 said...

Congratulations on the new brother ... he is cute! Our grandpaw has a parakeet - he is orange.

That is nice that Jimmy shares his food with you!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

Tweedles -- that's me said...

oH Archie!
That is the cutest video ever of Jimmie trying to feed you! He shares!
He has a sharing heart. Do you think Gilbert taught him how to share- or do you think his momma did? He is such a pretty little baby birdie!
love
twee