Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pug Notes Newsletter ~ Fall 2013


Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee & I are so excited to let you know that...

The Pug Notes Newsletter ~ Fall 2013 is now online for your reading pleasure!

It is jam packed with fun news, photos, events, recipes, customer photos and more!



The lunch bell is ringing in R-Chee's Test Kitchen!

To celebrate, he shared his recipe for & made you a special batch of his deliciously moist & fruity cakes!



We are proud to announce a new Collection of Dog Sweater Vests in our Etsy Shop...

Green & Pink Camouflage!


and you will find our friend Howie in TX writing love letters to all of his girlfriends on his new Pug Notes' Note Cards!


My new drawing brings a smile to my face everytime I see it!
I just could not wait to share it with you!
 





This is only a preview of what you will find. :)

The complete Fall 2013 Newsletter is available here for you to enjoy so please click through when you have time.

If you would like a copy of the Newsletter to be emailed to you every quarter, please just email me anytime or sign up in the green outlined box at the top left corner of the blog. :)

I would also love to feature your pugs and recipes in the upcoming newsletters so please send them anytime you want to!
xoxoxox
Melissa & Archie

3 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Looks like an exciting newsletter - looking forward to reading it!
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

How very exciting! We love the newsletter and read every word,,, and we find treasures in it that make us happy!
love
twee

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We came back to look again and see those cute little doggy faces in the gallery and everywhere! Too cute!
love
tweedles