Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ R-Chee's Big Splash!



Happy First day of Summer everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

It is so nice and summery here today!

The sun is out, and I would love to go for a swim but alas...
We do not have a pool!

I know!



I will close my eyes and pretend that this is a diving board instead of a lounge chair and go for a swim!

Splash!



Wow!

Dreams really do come true!

I am soaking wet from head to toe!

How refreshing!

How are you spending your first day of Summer today?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee


4 comments:

Payton's mom said...

It's just so hot, we aren't doing much of anything today. I think it's time to bust out our pool and see what D&D think of the water. :-)
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
Are you going for a swim? I want to go too!
love
tweedles

Sketching with Dogs said...

We are spending the first day of Summer shivering like the rest of the year, BOL!
Enjoy your swim Archie, your tiles look just like a swimming pool.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

tubby3pug said...

keep cool

urban hounds