Friday, April 05, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ For Moi?


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

Guess what?!

I got a surprise giftie today and it is not even my birfday!

I watched my momma rummage through the attic and say...

"Yay!  I found it!  Thank you Sweet Emmitt!"

...and then she threw her found treasure into in the washing machine and started ironing scraps of fabric to make patches!

Then the dryer beeped and she started sewing with her sewing machine while I slept on her feet.

about 20 minutes later...

I had my surprise from her and Angel Emmitt!




A New Dog Bed for Moi!

Complete with a refurbished ~ good as new ~ bed cover!


I cannot believe it is for me!

Look at my face!

For some reason this cracked my mom up!

Thank you Angel Emmitt & momma!

I know what I will be doing this weekend!

Sleeping in the sun on my new bed!

What FUN things do you have planned?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee


4 comments:

Ritobear said...

Awww R-Chee - you are such a sweetie. Angel Emmitt is smiling down on you! Love you guys.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Hee hee! YOur face is silly and super sweet R-Chee Pants!

Enjoy your new/old Emmitt bed Love Muffin!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
I am sooooo happy your momma found that bed that belonged to Angel Emmitt.
The time right now is just the right time.
That is what Angel Emmmitt said,, Its time,,,
and time for the cover to get its boo boo's fixed, and now its all fixed with love and kisses.
And the time is right.
Its a perfect gift of love
nitey nite
love
twee

Payton's mom said...

This made me smile. Like you Archie, I never met Emmit but I can feel his love.
Love,
Christy