Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hand Stitched with LOVE ~ Mohair Bears by Melanie


Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee and my hearts melted when my twin sister, Melanie, sent me these new photos of the mohair bears she just created!

Aren't they fabulous?








They have the same special glass eyes that she found from Germany just like Archie's new birthday pug doll!

I just love them all!

Each one has its own personality!


Great News!

I am so excited because Melanie just finished this one and listed him her Etsy Shop for sale!

She very rarely sells these!

WoW!

She inspires me everyday!

What FUN things are you doing today?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about them!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

They are absolutely adorable! Both you and Melanie are both so supertalented, Melissa!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Those are beautifully cute! You are both so talented.

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love the teddys toooo!
how cute they are!
love
twee