Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Front Range Photos by Fred Langer Photography


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am so excited to show you new photos Fred just took while driving home from Denver.

He was at a photo shoot that he really enjoyed and was inspired to pull off of the highway and take some photos of the beautiful landscape and day he was enjoying!




How magical!

I cannot wait to see what he captures next!

Life is Art... Art is Life!

He made my whole day when he showed me his new images.

I could not wait to share them with you too!

Have a Super Duper Day everyone!

Let's create some magic today too!

xoxoxoxo
Melissa

8 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Beautiful photography. He has really captured the desolation of the landscape.
Lynne x

Molly the Airedale said...

Fred takes the most gorgeous photos!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

tubby3pug said...

Beautiful pictures

urban hounds

michelle said...

I especially love the fence in the field with the gorgeous mountains as a back drop!

Mare said...

Your husband has a gift...I love the mountains and that old barn too! Just Beautiful!

LindyLou4U said...

Breathtaking....I so want to go back out there...someday if the Lord wills it...some of my fondest memories are from your neck of the woods! So miss it! Thank you Fred for capturing them so artistically!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Wow- those are amazing photos! Very magical!
love
twee

Payton's mom said...

WOW! Such great photos!
Love,
Christy