Friday, February 08, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ R-Chee's Pancake Breakfast!


Happy Friday everyone!

Look what I have for us today!

A huge pancake breakfast ready for us to eat!


I even laid out a huge toppings bar for us complete with...

Flavored Syrups

Berries

Whippy Cream

and of course...

Butter!




This is how we will eat them as soon as you get here!

Watch closely as I will demonstrate my technique...

I have been perfecting it all morning!


First you hold the pancake in your paws and lick off all of the toppings so you can put on more before taking the first bite!



This way you can have more than one flavor per pancake!

Spread the flavor and sweet treats to the full limits of your pancake inventory!

That is my motto!

That way you can eat more and cook less!

This = More eating time!


Don't forget to drink your juice in between rounds to clean your palate, or you will look like this!



Ok!

I am ready for round 2!

* Ding! *



Now that we have had 1,000,000,000 pancakes, we can take a nap until lunch!

What should we have?

How about a baked potato bar loaded with all of the toppings!

I will get the bacon!

Just come on in!

No need to knock!

It is going to be an awesome day!

I cannot wait to see you!

xoxoxoxo
R-Chee
The Flap Jack Master Chef at your service!

4 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

mmmmm all this sounds delish. We will be right over!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Sketching with Dogs said...

Well Archie, you are certainly a master of eating the pancake! Love the pictures of you.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I would love a bite of your pancake too.. and of course when the bacon is cooked- let me know- and I will be right over!
love
twee

Payton's mom said...

We are all craving pancakes over here now! Hope you had the best weekend, Archie!
Love,
Christy