Thursday, November 08, 2012

Friend's Fabulous Art ~ Magical Gnomes & Capes!

 
Happy Thursday everyone!
 
Today's post is so inspiring to me!
 
I love when you share your projects with me and R-Chee!
 
Here is a ceramic gnome that Melanie just finished painting!
 
She made him at our favorite paint it yourself pottery studio, Color Me Mine, in Boulder to make him!

 
He is so cute!
 
I love the colors she chose!

 
and my friend Lynne in England just finished a poncho after reading my Poncho Makeover Post with the free pattern from Lion Brand!

 


 
I just love the yarn she chose, flower and fringe detailing!
It is so FUN that even though we both have flowers and fringe on ours that the yarn and colors we chose can make it our very own!
 
What FUN things are you working on?
 
Please feel free to show me anytime as I would love to see & share your projects too!
 
xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

I love Melanie's gnome, he is very cute!
I really enjoyed making my poncho and it will keep my shoulders nice and warm in the Winter when I am crocheting.
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh the Gnome is adorable.
And the beautiful Poncho looks so warm and cozy. Its so pretty!
love
twee