Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall in the Foothills ~ Art for my Feet!

 
Happy Tuesday everyone!
 
I am so excited that Fall is right around the corner!
 
It is my favorite season!
 
I just love the crisp air and falling leaves!
 
It always inspires new ideas and projects!
 
I had so much fun on our road trip to Breckenridge.
 
Archie and Fred navigated the roads while I got to crochet!
 
I made this cute little succulant plant to fill the new owl vase Fred got me for our anniversary!

 
 
 
I also made another pair of slippers and had them all done by the time we got back to Boulder. :)



 
 
Archie was a little miffed that I did not make him four little green slippers like he asked for.
 
Don't worry Archie!
 
I will make you something to keep your pug toes toasty!
 
I promise!
 
What FUN things are you working on right now?
 
Please leave me a note and let me know!
 
I cannot wait to hear all about them!
 
xoxoxo
Melissa

4 comments:

Vicki Holdwick said...

Lovely photography, pretty slippers.
I am working on an art journal and making handmade rubber stamps. That is when I am not working out or making soup or spending time with the grandgirls.

xoxo

tubby3pug said...

It has been a while since we checked in. Those are some awesome slippers and we love ARchie's miffed face

urban hounds

Tweedles -- that's me said...

The little owl vase is just precious!
And the new little succulents look perfectly happy!

Those slipper are beautiful! Oh we can't wait to see Archies slippers!
love
twee

Carolyn Dube said...

Archie is adorable! You've got mad yarn skills so I am sure he will be thrilled with his new slippers - for now he'll just have to enjoy the yarn eye candy you've made!