Thursday, May 10, 2012

Insta - Archie & Gilbert

Hi Everyone!

It is me...
Archie!

I have a formal complaint to drop in the comment box here in the Langer kitchen!

It is not about the food though since all food is yummy in my book!

No, this is about the camera, no... the phone, now its both a camera and a phone!
It is always flashing at me!

My momma has a smart phone thingy and now Instagram has an app for the Android!


She is capturing all of my expressions!

Oh my goodness!

She says I am always inspiring her and that my bird brother, Gilbert, and I always make her smile!

She loves sharing us with all of you!

Ok... well if that is the reason, I am happy to strike a pose! :)

xoxoxoxo
R-Chee Barchie

4 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

We are always hungry for your adorable expressions Archie and Gilbert!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Ritaestelle said...

R-chee, you and Gilbert are so photogenic!! I love looking at all your handsome, charming photos!!

Ritaestelle

Meredith LeBlanc said...

R-Chee, all pug Mammas and Daddy can't help but taking LOTS of pictures of your cutenesses. See, if you sweethearts weren't so cute, we wouldn't HAVE to take so many pictures.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Archie poo
I am so happy that your momma and daddy are always taking your photos,, because we are addicted to your cuteness. Every little face that you have- makes us smile.
Every little expression that Gilbert has makes us smile too!
Moms and me don't know about all those kinds of cameras and phones and stuff,,, we only have a camera.... but we are happy your momma and daddy know how to make us smile by catching each of your little expressions.
love
twee