Thursday, May 17, 2012

Friends' Fabulous Art!


Happy Thursday everyone!

I am so excited to share the art my friends have been working on and were sweet enough to share with me.

My twin sister, Melanie, makes the most wonderful bears.

This is her newest creation handmade from mohair.
The bear is fully jointed and has beautiful glass eyes. 

Isn't she wonderful!


My dear friend, Georgie, made Archie and me this gorgeous yarn painting!

I jumped up & down and clapped my hands when I saw it!

It is the most amazing piece and gift!  I cannot believe it is ours!

She even made us a yarn painting dragonfly and blue butterfly to float above Emmitt & make his Zen garden even more magical!



My friend, Lynne, crocheted this wonderful rainbow kitty from this fabulous free pattern she shared with me.

I cannot wait to make one too!




...and my friend, Pam M., shared her photos of her finished moss terrarium and succulents with me!

I just adore them!

Thank you so much for sharing your art with me!

I am so lucky to have all of you!

Please contact me anytime if you would like to share your projects with me!

I cannot wait to see them!

xoxoxoxo
Melissa

5 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a beautiful picture Georgie made for you, it is perfect for Emmitt's zen garden!
I love Pam's succulents in a cup too, I must make some and put them places like that, they look so natural.
Lynnex

Sketching with Dogs said...

...and of course Melanie's little bear is a sweetheart, what a cute expression she has. Bears are definitely Melanie's forte!
Lynne x

Molly the Airedale said...

You have such supertalented friends, Melissa! Everyone's work is beautiful!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Meredith LeBlanc said...

All of these are so beautiful! Melanie's bears are simply lovely and sweet!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh gosh Missy
You have planted the seeds in us to create and play. You inspire us to feel happy inside!
We feel special to be included in with your "artist friends".
Melanie's mohair bear is just so beautiful. Look at the little expression on its face! And what beautiful fur!
Lynne's rainbow kitty is so sweet, and we can feel magic and love vibrate from its soul!
We live the succulents and moss terrarium plants that Pam created.
They looks so real, and happy and are thriving in that pretty little pot!
Thank you for inspiring us!
love
twee