Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Cutie Patootie Alert ~ Meet Precious Pearl!


Hi everyone!


Happy Wednesday!

I am so excited to show you the new cutie patootie just added to The Barkclava Dog Hat Gallery!




She looks so fabulous in her new Sweater Vest and Barkclava Dog Hat Set!


My heart just jumps for joy everytime someone shares one with me!


Thank you so much Sue, Pearl & Daisy for taking the time to send them!









Dark Purple body / Hot Pink bobbles / Black collar




Dark Purple hat / Black trim / Hot Pink bobble




Archie and I had so much FUN making them!


Sue picked the perfect colors for her Pearl!


Please let me know if you would like me to make you a Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest too.


You can see all the possibilities anytime in :

The Sweater Vest Gallery at http://www.dogsweatervests.com/


The Woofie Warmer Gallery at http://www.woofiewarmer.com/

and The Barkclava Gallery at http://www.barkclava.com/


I am happy to make any color combos you would like and set up a special listing for you in my Etsy Shop.


xoxoxox

Melissa & R-Chee

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Pearl is just adorable and she looks beautiful in her sweater vest and barclava hat!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Pearl may just be our favorite yet, look at what a sweet baby she is!

Although, R-Chee you are super sweet tooo...

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

Awww, how gorgeous does Miss Pearl look in her hat and sweater set!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Payton said...

Pearl is a great model for your wonderful creations!
Love,
Payton

The Daily Pip said...

Pearl looks lovely!

Your pal, Pip

P.S: I am wearing my sweater vest in my post today.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Pearl!
You are sooo adorable modeling your new sweater and barkclava hat!
Just look at you!
The colors are perfect on you,, and you just look so cool!
love
twee

Vito and Gina said...

Hi Archie & Melissa! Sorry I have been away so long. I think we all know who is at fault. Pearl looks so nice in her little outfit! She almost doesn't look real! Mom says she is "precious" and snazzy too!

Off to get caught up on your blog!

Later!
Vito

Too Cute Pugs said...

Hey! It's me! Thanks Auntie Melissy for making such a super duper outfit.

Pug love from,
Pearl (& Daisy)