Monday, January 23, 2012

Introducing ~ Woofie Warmer ~ Dog Neck Warmers

Happy Monday Everyone!

I am so excited to show you my Newest Crocheted Accessory to my Dog Apparel Line!

Introducing Woofie Warmer ~ Dog Neck Warmers!



Red collar / Dark Purple trim / Lavender bobbles
Archie and I were inspired by all of you to create this wonderful new design to bring warmth and hugs to your dogs.

You have been asking and we have been listening!

Many customers over the years have asked for a crocheted warming hug for their doggies that do not wear hats and sweaters & for larger canine family members that do not quite fit in the 36 lb weight limit of the Dog Sweater Vests.

I custom make each Woofie Warmer for you to order!
Woofie Warmer Dog Neck Warmers are comfy and warm for dogs of ALL sizes!

When ordering your Woofie Warmer, I just need to know your dog's


Breed

Weight

Neck Size


to know what size to custom make for you.
And...

You get to choose the 3 colors for the ...


Collar / Trim / Bobbles


Powder Blue collar / Black trim / Mustard bobbles

Archie loves his Woofie Warmer!


He says it is comfy, warm and stylish!
We would love to make them for you in your favorite colors!


If you would like Archie and I to make you your very own Woofie Warmer, please feel free to visit the Woofie Warmer Gallery ~ http://www.woofiewarmer.com/ ~ for inspiration and my Etsy Shop to order!
Please also feel free to contact me anytime with any questions!
xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

9 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

What a wonderful idea! I bet these will go fast in these cold winter months.

Your pal, Pip

Sketching with Dogs said...

They are gorgeous, we love them and such wonderful colours too!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Those are just wonderful,Melissa. If we didn't have such thick warm natural ruffs, we would love those too. We bet they will be a big hit.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Payton said...

Such a cute idea, and speaking of cute...I'm not sure you could get any cuter, Archie, stretching on you mom's legs!
Love,
Payton

marianne said...

They are really cute!!!! And Archie is the best model to show them!
♥M

Molly the Airedale said...

How cool is that! We love the purple and red one. Mom says it's the perfect color combination!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

LindyLou4U said...

First of all, your new warmer creations are super fun and beautiful...making me sad that it is yet "another" of your lovely items my Gladdy will not wear...so I must enjoy them on others.
Second, let me say how handsome Archie is becoming...WOW, he is stunning as well and such a perfect face! PS: love the pic of him stretching up and showing off his woofie! too cute!

Opaka said...

What a stylish accessory, Archie really does it justice!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

And I love my woofie warmer sooo much! Yes,, it is a hug!

That beautiful big dog looks gorgeous wearing the woofie warmer- and Archie- oh my goodness- you are a super model!
love
twee