Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweater Vest Gallery ~ New Additions ~ Part 3

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Emmitt and I are so excited to introduce you to Paula's new puggie... Whoopi!

Isn't she a doll baby?

Look at that smile!

To celebrate her new homecoming, Paula got her a cupcake vest, a tie dye vest and a vest in custom colors to match her brothers and sister!

We have added these and more photos to our sweater vest gallery.


Paula and her 4 puggies have a new blog , Pug Hugs x 4, to share all of their adventures and a sweater vest post with even more wonderful photos for you to enjoy.



Welcome home Whoopi!
When you have time, please stop by and say hello! I know they would love to meet you!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxox
m & e

8 comments:

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

They are so precious!! Love Whoopi in her sweaters :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

JJ Lynne said...

don't they look fabulous! we love seeing photos of all of the puggies who wear your awesome sweaters :]

love- jess, jd, & ringo

Paula said...

Oh Melissa and Emmitt, I'll lay claim to my little pugkins....LOL. Thank you so much for posting the pictures of them all dolled up in your sweaters. You now how very much of love these sweater creations of yours.

I have to get Smokey's birthday post up at some point today. As usual, I am behind.

I hope you and Emmitt are having a great day!

Paula

Noodles said...

Those are so cool. Now where did I put my list for Santa Claus?
Love Noodles

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Melissa and Emmitt!

Oh my goodness these photos are
too cute! Paula's pug babies look
so great in their sweater vests.

Daisy and I hope you have a
great Wednesday!

-Dana & Daisy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Emmitt
Whoopi, Bandit, Paisley and Smokey are my sweet friends. They are so cute in their beautiful sweaters that you made for them.
That new little one Whoopi is a doll baby!
I want to give them all puggy kissys.
Paula only gets those babys the best things, and your sweaters that are made with love,,,, are the very best.
I love my sweaters from you and I wear them all the time.
love
tweedles

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Melissa
In answer to your question of
"Isn't she a doll baby"?
The answer is YES!!
xoxoxo
tweeeeeee

Diane said...

LOVE, LOVE, Love the tye dye sweater. That is definitely my favorite & it looks adorable on Paula Pug. Just precious! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! xoxoxo Diane