Monday, October 04, 2010

New Moo Mini Cards & Holder


Happy Monday everyone!

Emmitt & I are so excited!


I just made a whole new batch of mini Moo Cards to be able to carry around a smaller business card with me even when I do not have my purse with me.

As you may remember from earlier posts that I love mini Moo Cards and include them as care instructions for every sweater vest.

Well, the other day, I thought of another way I could use them... as mini business cards.

I have regular sized business cards for both Pug Notes & Dog Art Studio that I love, but I do not always have them with me like when I am at the gym.

I also do not have always have pockets in my gym shorts, but I do have my car keys with me, so I put the two ideas together and viola! Mini Moo business cards!

Ta da!

This is the first card that I have made that has both of my websites and Etsy Store info all in one place.

I was so excited to see that Moo now has cool keychain cases in lots of colors for only $5!

Perfect!

Can you guess what color I picked?

Yep Orange!

My favorite color!
I have found they are extremely handy and have given out a bunch already!


If you like the leather pug keychains I have, I got them here at LicGifts.com .
They make me smile everythime I see them!
Do you have any fun finds you have found?
Please tell me all about them! I cannot wait to see!
Have a super day!
xoxoxox
m & e

9 comments:

JJ Lynne said...

This is a fabulous way to share business! I have heard about the mini Moo cards but haven't invested in any, but you've certainly got me thinking. I often don't have my purse with me either, so this is the perfect way to make sure that you're ready to share you're beautiful work at all times :]

Hope you & Emmitt are enjoying a happy Monday!

love- Jess, JD, & Ringo

Diane said...

Those are great Melissa! love the little dey chains too! xoxo Diane

Laura said...

I love Moo too (LOL)! Those mini cards are super cute, and I love the keychain idea. I might have to make some too! I use Moo for my business cards, and they are a really nice quality!

Too Cute Pugs said...

Those are very cute!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Smushie Ranch said...

Melissa, these are precious!!! It must be sooo fun to create things like this.

Hug,
Shannon

Molly the Airedale said...

We have one of your cute mini-moo cards, Melissa and it's sitting right here underneath our computer screen so we see Emmitt's sweet face every single day!
What a cute Puggie key chain!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We love the mini cards. We have the one with Emmitt on it from our sweater vest hanging on the fridge!!

Those puggy key chains are going on my xmas list for sure thanks for sharing =)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I knew it,, I knew it,, I knew you would pick the orange key chain!

And the moooooo card,,, we have ours too,, in fact we have every single little ribbon that you ever sent to us.
Your always thinking Melissa, and your newest idea, the mini mooo mooo,,,, is awsome! We love your ideas, and you always make us think.
love
tweeeeeeeee

Dana Orsborn said...

Love the new Moo Mini cards!
Daisy and I have also been looking for
a great pug keychain, and we love
these!

We hope you have a great day!

-Dana & Daisy