Saturday, October 23, 2010

I am a Guest Blogger on Craft for Health Today!


I am so honored and excited to be the guest blogger on Craft for Health today!

Please follow me over there to read my post on the joy of yarn painting where I share how you can make your very own painting too!

Emmitt and I are so excited!

He is jumping up and down right now because I just showed him the surprise I created for his Giveway next week!
Please come back on Tuesday, Oct. 26th to play with him!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxo
m & e

3 comments:

Diane said...

That is so cool, Melissa! Congratulations. xoxo Diane

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great article, Melissa. You know how much we love all of your work and your yarn paintings are all so very nice.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratulations Melissa. We are not surprised at all.
You help us all so much, and you deserve to be recognized.
"One thread at a time",, yes that is how it is.
We love you
tweedles