Friday, October 15, 2010

Customer Photo Gallery ~ New Additions


Happy Friday Everyone!

Emmitt and I have received the most wonderful customer photos to share with you.

The sweet puggy above is Mojo.  She is a doll baby and just loves her Emmitt doll!

The photo above was taken by her mom, Allison S. from RI.



Ozzy


Ozzy & Pugsley

Ozzy & Pugsley look just like their new pillow!

When Leslie D., of MA sent me these pictures, I was literally jumping up and down in my chair, clapping my hands with joy!

Look how cute they are!





...and The Slimmer Pugs, chose all three pillows to cuddle with!

You can see them above enjoying the US Open with their new fan section cheering behind them.

I love how Georgie fell asleep with the remote next to him!  Can you hear him snoring? :)

Thank you so much for sharing your stories and photos with us! 

We love the joy you all always share with us.

What do you have planned for this weekend?

Please leave us a comment and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
m & e

12 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Happy Friday Emmitt and Melissa!
Those puggy cushions are wonderful, hope their parents dont mistake them for the real pugs though, bol!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Salinger The Pug said...

Hi Auntie Melissy,

I promise I'll stop being turdley and let mom take some GOOD pics of me this weekend in my new sweater so you can add me to your gallery!!

I really do love my new sweater! I will be the PERFECT mascot next year when the new football season starts up!

Love,
S-Dog

**Mom's note** The switchplate looks PERFECT in my office! I'm still deciding where to place the other one!

The Daily Pip said...

I need to put my glasses on as I can't tell which are the REAL pugs! Adorable!

Your pal, Pip

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

So adorable!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I got to meet a new neighbour on my walk this morning -

Franklin - he's a 5 year old WOO - he was furry nice!

He was a reskhue bekhause he other owner khouldn't khare fur him anymore -

He'll have a pawesome life now!

His furamily used to have a Lab but Molly khrossed - his new mom says it takes some getting used to having a smaller pup around!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Joan Princing Art said...

We LUV these pictures! What lucky, lucky little puggies!! Everyone looks SO cute with their new Pugnote presents.
This weekend we are planting lots of trees that will grow very big to help shade the yard next summer for our new puggie - Jane!
Pug Hugs and Smiles,
Joan & Jane Austen-Eyre

agent99 said...

We LOVES our new sweaters!! They are perfect for us!!
Arrived just in time for the weather to turn. We love them soooo much, momma can't get us to stay still for a picture in focus.

snorts
Gen & the Foo

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Melissa and Emmitt!

What a great customer photo gallery!
We love the items you made for them!

Daisy and I hope you have a fun
weekend!

-Dana & Daisy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Emmitt and Melissa
We loved all the new photos to your photo gallery. We love looking at all the little faces with their home made items that came from you..
Everyone is just too cute
love
tweedles

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Melissa!!

Very cute post!!

Love all the beautiful treasures you've created!!
Hugs!!
~Katy

Wait...
We's recognize some of 'dem puggies!!
hee hees
oh's tell Emmitt hellos!!!
Josie, IzZY, Anakin Man and TriXie (howdy)

Molly the Airedale said...

What cute pictures of all of your friends with their wonderful Puggie items!
We have an award from you, Emmitt! Check out our blog when you get a chance, okay.

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Paula said...

All of your customers photos are adorable!