Thursday, July 22, 2010

Treasury Thursday ~ Frenchie Collage

Hi everyone!

Happy Thursday!
Emmitt and I were so honored and thrilled to have our new Frenchie Collage featured in 2 Treasuries on Etsy this month!
It is so fun to see them in both collections!



The Frenchie Collage is available in my Etsy Shop as both a set of note cards and as a signed print.

I love making collages from colorful papers. It is so fun to paint with texture and patterns!
The other thing that I think is so fun is shopping for new school supplies in all of the stores! It is that time of year again and Fred knows he will lose me in the school aisles of Target, Jo-Anns, Kohls or any of the organizing stores!
I know he must be thinking, how many colorful plastic containers, scissors, glue and pencils can one person need?
The answer is 1 million, and I am well on my way! Heeee! :)
xoxoxoxo
m & e

10 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, we must be long lost sisters. I love school supplies - I just saw some at Target yesterday. What is it about school supplies? The more, the better!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello Melissa!!

Today I'm taking over their bloggy!!
Pugga Momma today!!

Congratulations on having your beautiful Frenchie Collage featured in two Treasuries On Esty!!

I am laughing at the school supply part you posted!!
I LOVE school supplies!!
Okay.. so was it wrong that as a child when most kids were dreaded the first day of school, I was starting my school supply collection in like July??
And now, I STILL LOVE to shop for them. And they are back in full force being that time coming up and Rob always looses me too in the aisles. I go craZy too!! Pens, pencils, paper, folders, note books, stickers.. HA!!
(You should see our 2nd bedroom)..
I looks like a store aisle..

Oh.. and I'm super excited because I have a fabulous something something on the way that Josie ordered me...Hmmmm :D

Hugs!!

Katy

Liss said...

I just love your collages.

Mia said...

I understand completely!!! There is nothing like the back to school isle!!! Love new pens and notebooks!!! As for containers, we can never have enough!!!

~hugs~

Jess & Lilo

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is great to get two things on the treasuries, we are not suprised however, they are so good!
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Manon said...

I also love your collages. Congrats on being featured in two treasuries!!
I just adore your art from Alaska!! Those are gorgeous pieces!!

xo

Molly the Airedale said...

The Frenchie collage is just gorgeous, Melissa!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratulations Melissa and Emmitt on being featured in the 2 Treasuries on Etsy .
We love your Frechie Collage- what fun it is to look at.

(We always need a hundred pair of scissors and hammers!
love
tweedles

Salinger The Pug said...

Oooohhh...so cute! It reminds us of our other Frenchie friends...Benny, Lily, Betty, Rini, Newman, Brutus, and Carmen! (Wow...we know a LOT of Frenchies!)

Great job! Enjoy your school supplies shopping!

Love,
S-Dog

JJ Lynne said...

beautiful work, as always, and congrats on that adorable treasury. it definitely brought a smile to my face!