Friday, October 09, 2009

Pug Fabric Button Sets now available!


Hi Everyone!

You asked and now they are here!

My Pug Fabric Buttons are now available in my Etsy store in sets of 2 for only $5 with free shipping within the USA!

They are handmade from my "Groovy Pugs" Fabric which is also sold in my Etsy store in 3 colors.

Each button is 1" in diameter and would be pefect to sew or glue onto any clothing, bag, dog collar or art project that you would like!The back is metal with a metal loop for sewing on to any project.
** Please excuse the slight fuzziness of the photos. There is a lot more detail in each pug expression that I could not capture in the photos.
The first photo shows all the buttons available in the line that are sold in sets. Collect all 3 sets!Handmade in a smoke free studio.
Shipping is free within the USA. International orders please email me with your country so that I may calculate the shipping charge for you.

Set 1


Set 2

Set 3



Button Backs

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and suggestions. I always love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Emmitt, Fred and I are just going to be hanging out this weekend. I hope to be able to get his sweater done before the really cold weather hits. What do you have planned? Please leave a comment and let us know. We would love to hear all about it!

xoxoxoxo
Melissa and Emmitt


12 comments:

Manon said...

These are terrific Melissa! You've always got such great stuff!
Thanks for the comment on Craft for Health!! I really appreciate it!
Have fun hanging out with Fred..... you deserve some down time!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!
Have a good weekend :)

Unknown said...

holy moly Melissa!!! these are the cutest...I love your buttons ...

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes!!!

Hugs
Diana

Frances Louise said...

Holy cow -- how did you ever even think about making buttons? That is way cool!

Jeanne said...

thanks Melissa for your comments. I am really jazzed up lately. I am finishing up with the scarves and ready to paint. Jeanne

Kelly said...

Dear Emmitt,
Guess what Momma is making this weekend?!!? MEATLOAF!
Wanna come over? Bring some ketchup, k?
xoxo
Pearl

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nice stuff AGAIN!

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We're lovin those buttons!
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

Oh COME ON! These are redonkulously adorable!!!!

Sam said...

Those are SO cute! I know someone who is an absolute pug lover, I'm going to have to show them this.

Sam said...

Nice to meet you guys, too. You do great work! I gave your etsy link to a Pug fanatic that I know. :) I'll be checking back soon.

Sam and MargeDog

Ruth Welter said...

These buttons are so cute Melissa...I love them.

Ruth