Here is a fun tag I made in one of my photoshop classes. I thought it was appropriate for the occasion. :)
I have been tagged by my friend, Leeza, to list 5 random things about myself. Make sure you check out her blog and wonderful Think.Jot.Draw Journal. I LOVE mine!
Thank you for thinking of me Leeza. :)
- I am an identical twin. Melanie and I are very close and see each other almost everyday. We take gym and art classes together several times a week. I am very, very lucky!
- I LOVE to go to the gym. I know I am weird, but I love physcial activity. I also love to ride my road bike for long and not so long rides. Whatever I can fit in!
- Emmitt is my first doggie ever. He is 11. Melanie and I have always had pet birds since we were 10. Our first was a parakeet named Sweetie was a very special soul. In college, I had a parakeet named Linus. After I graduated I had a lovebird named Zippy who moved with me to Colorado. I was lucky to have him for 10 years. Now I have a funny parrotlet named Gilbert. He is 5 1/2 and I am so happy to say that if you are lucky, they can live up to 20 years!
- I eat cereal for breakfast every morning and a big cup of coffee. My husband, Fred got me hooked on coffee. I never drank a drop before we met. :)
- I was a custom picture framer for 15 years and owned my own shop for 7 before I started running Pug Notes full time.
There is my list. I hope I revealed things you did not know about me already. :)
Here are the rules:
Link to the tagger and post these rules on your blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.